Monday, November 4, 2013

Viewing like the Viewer

Bird's Eye View



Eye Level



Worm's Eye View































This my first photography project ever. It was fun, and a little challenging. The hardest pictures to get were the Bird's eye view since I could never be high enough to take a picture of...anything.

The easier pictures were the worm's eye view. Horizon has a lot of tall trees, so it was very easy. To get bird's eye view I had to take pictures from above. To get worm's eye view pictures I had to take pictures from below.

To get eye level pictures I had to take pictures from eye level. I learned several thing in this project. Using different angles, even if you're using the same view, can change the whole picture.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy the third to last one I like the color of the leaves and the reflection of the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the basketball hoop and the last photo. The colors and contrast look really nice.

    ReplyDelete